MEN OF TUMBLR I LOVE YOU
This just made my night. Thank you!!!!!!
honest to god i love this place
This is so perfect, for the time you look at this image, you don’t know if it’s a boy and girl, a girl and a girl, a boy and a boy, a black man and a white girl, a white man and an asian girl, you know nothing. Just the simplicity of the connection and the beauty of two human beings sharing love and that is all that should ever matter.
Actually, Due to the slight prognathism of the maxilla, the smaller more rounded cranial vault. The sharper and less defined lower mandible, and less protruding supraobital ridges, the conclusion can be reached that the individual on the left is female, and of African American decent. However the individual on the right shows a larger more oblong cranium, heaver more protruding supraobital ridges, a flatter maxilla with less prognathism. Also the lower mandible of this individual is heaver, more defined and square. From the presence of these features the conclusion can be reached that the individual on the right is male of Caucasian decent. Also due to the advanced (but not complete) obliteration of the cranial sutures, and the presence of a third molar in each individuals, it can also be said that both of these individuals are between the ages of 25 and 40.
why do i feel like i’m in an episode of bones?
i want to bone sherlock
This site, I swear to god!
oh how the times have changed
This is definitely worth reblogging.
always reblog these ads
Everyone who see’s this on their dash watch it. You will not be dissapointed. I have said this before but I have LITERALLY never laughed so much my face is wet with teachers and my sides are hurting so bad but it was goddam worth it.
when it comes up on my dash i must reblog it. then rewatch it and cry laughing for the next 10 minutes.
BOY, THAT’S REALLY ON THERE.
"I went straight for the jugular."
Gavin and Michael are literally the best.
this is the funniest thing ever!
"he lost 2000 bloods"
IT’S BACK OMG
omg at 8:30 he squeaks
L: unf her back.
(I know I’ve posted this picture before, but I felt like a recovery picture was needed to go along with this text. I’m writing this on December 12th, 2013 and I am still free from harm.)
I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING: DO YOU HAVE TO POST PICTURES OF YOUR GAPING WOUNDS? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH AND PROVE?
someone HAD to say it, I’m sick to death of seeing it.
and for the record, I’ve done it myself - once, more than 2.5 years ago. You have no idea of how much I regret that, how much I wish I could take it back and make it unseen and hug all the people who commented “feeling so triggered right now” and apologize from the bottom of my heart - and tell them the story of how I am fully recovered because I want to prove something: recovery IS possible and I don’t give a flying fuck about how impossible you believe it is - because guess what? SO DID I.
Just because I managed to stop doesn’t mean I had it easier than anyone else. It doesn’t make me stronger than anyone else, it doesn’t mean I have some secret superpowers you don’t have. I made a choice and I fought for it. I fought for years.
The result? I have recovered.
Easy? Absolutely not.
Worth it? FUCK YES.
You deserve recovery too.
For what it’s worth, I believe in you.
I’m sorry if this post comes off as harsh, my intention is tough love because someone needs to say something.
Please STOP spreading your (gaping, stitched up, “cat scratches”, burns, “raspberrying” and so on) wounds all over the internet.
I understand it might be a way for you to express the pain you feel inside, letting someone see how much you really hurt inside, but I want you to think about this:
- Self harm is contagious, ironically - it spreads through the internet.
- You might be making others feel like their cuts are not severe/bad/serious enough.
- You might make people feel like they need to “match” your cuts to be a “proper” self harmer.
- If someone who’re not self harming sees a picture of gaping wounds they might experience disbelief and curiosity. “How can people do that to themselves, maybe I should check it out? Maybe I can express my pain that way too, it seems to help so many others…”
- If spreading awareness is your goal - you’re doing it wrong by posting your gaping wounds. This also goes for fresh, newly stitched up wounds because other self harmers WILL feel like they need AT LEAST the same amount of stitches to be good enough.
- Cutting is not a competition and even if it’s no one’s intention, you have no control over how fast it spirals into one - a deadly competition.
- Stop romanticising your self destruction.
- You’re being a hypocrite by showing off your cuts while saying “please never start”. You might have the best intentions but you have no control over how others interpret your words, if they even read them at all, or if they’re just interested in your pictures.
- Is posting a picture of your own cuts really worth it? Yes, you might feel better and like you’re expressing yourself - but at what cost? You have no idea of how many others you influence in a negative way.
- You know when you feel triggered? When you see/hear/feel something that really makes you feel like you want to cut? Have you ever thought about that others might feel the same way, that others might respond to the same triggers you do? If you feel triggered when you see a picture of someone else’s cuts, doesn’t it make sense that you shouldn’t make the same mistake by posting your wounds? Just because others do it - that does not make it okay.
YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY. I do not care about your age, race or where you live. You are responsible for what you publish online and I want you to think about it.
If you don’t want people to start self harming - don’t post pictures of your self harm. If you really want to save someone, take a minute to think about this. If you want to save someone - write about your experience with self harm and how much it makes you hurt, how it changed your life for the worse, tell people it’s not worth it. Use your words.
There is no such thing as being “a good enough” self harmer. There is no limit to how your wounds have to look to make you “a proper self harmer”. There is no “severe enough” or “bad enough”. Self harm is self harm. If you struggle - you struggle. You have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. Take your pain seriously and stop comparing your pain to someone else’s.
You have a responsibility, please think twice. Recovery is not impossible, you’re worth it and you deserve it. I never believed I could do it and that makes me believe in you. If I can pull through - you can too. You are strong enough to fight. Maybe not today or tomorrow and the wish to change has to come from within. When it does - I believe in you.
Now, please take care, be kind to yourself ♡
the beauty of nature: a rainbow of blooming flowers (timelapse)
ok you know what scotland where do you get off having all this cool shit and hot people and kilts and stuff
because look at these fucking things
THESE ARE FAIRY POOLS, YOU CAN FIND THEM IN THE ISLE OF SKYE AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
SCOTLAND STOP HOLDING OUT ON ME HERE
Justin Bartels - Impression (2012)
"This is the best thing on the Internet. We undress everyday and it shows us how confined we are. Those imprints show how uncomfortable we are throughout each day just to impress other people. We create prisons in our own clothes. We are a prisoner in a socially constructed idea of what is beautiful."
you must reblog the Tumblr national anthem
everytime its on your dash